Seki Mini Scissors in the matching color wrapping. Great for a gift to your loved ones!
How small can the very best scissors be? This was the playful challenge of Mr. Hasegawa to his artisans at Hasegawa Cutlery, a manufacturer of edged tools in Seki, Japan’s foremost cutlery-making town. The result: the adorable and remarkably sharp Seki Mini Scissors. They are a true labor of love from a company with a commitment to time-tested craftsmanship and inventive ideas.
Simply pinch lightly to cut cleanly through thread, cloth, or other thin material with ease.
Scissors come with a genuine leather case for convenient portability, and each pair is adorned with a beautiful silk tassel from Tassel Studio MARIMO in Fukuoka Prefecture.
The Seki Mini Scissors fit easily into a bag, pocket, or toolbox. Both practical and stylish, they’re a great backup to shears in a pinch and make for an excellent gift. Choose from multiple tassel colors for a tiny tool suited perfectly to your own style.
Delivered in a special gift package
※All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
- If the scissors get wet, wipe off well to prevent rusting.
- Forcibly cutting hard objects can cause the blade to engage poorly or damage the blade.
- Dropping or impacting the product may cause damage.
- Store in a case after use.
- The case is made of genuine leather and may stretch slightly. Getting wet with water or sweat may cause the color to fade or stain.
- Tassels are made of silk, which may fade or discolor due to friction, moisture, or ultraviolet rays.
- Keep out of reach of infants.