Elevate your craft with these exquisite handmade sewing pins.
Cohana collaborated with Yosegi Koubou Ag., a certificated specialist of Hakone Yosegi-zaiku decorative parquetry, to create the wooden pinheads with a modern flower design.
Pinheads are crafted from multiple varieties of hardwood, lending a one-of-a-kind, natural charm to any project.
The durable steel-and-nickel pins are manufactured in Hiroshima, a city with a 300-year history of high-quality needle production. Rigorus quality control ensures that pins are of uniform thickness and length and pierce cloth with ease.
Flower Parquet Sewing Pins / Yosegi Koubou Ag.
Producing regions : Kanagawa × Hiroshima
【Parquet Studio Ag.】Odawara City, Kanagawa
In order to pass on the techniques and promote the fascination of the production area, he has been giving lectures and participating in woodworking technology recovery projects overseas.
※All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
※The length may vary slightly depending on the adhesion of the parquet top.
|Colored Pencil’s Thickness||0.5mm|
- Since natural wood is used, there are differences in color and grain depending on the product.
- The top of the sewing pin may come off if you pull too strong.
- After use, wipe off sweat and grease to prevent rust.
- Please avoid water damage.
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling lost needles.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- The top is made of wood, so avoid exposing it to heat, such as from an iron, as this may cause damage.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, high temperature, or high humidity. It may cause discoloration, deformation and mold.
- Keep out of reach of infants.