Made by the studio Ichimaruni in Osaka, the Mikawa Momen Trifold Toolbag is a unique tool-carrying bag that unfolds to reveal five inner pockets with ample storage and a zippered compartment for small items.
The inner pockets are made with durable, water-repellant canvas that softens with use, and the outer portion of the toolbag features an intricate Sashiko-ori weave in the Mikawa Momen style.
In this traditional technique, pre-dyed yarn is woven into drawn thread to create a unique, textured cloth that boasts excellent durability and softness.
This versatile toolbag can be used not only as a holder for sewing notions or other crafting supplies, but also as a makeup bag, a clutch, or a space organizer.
With its functional design and unconventional style, it pairs perfectly with Ichimaruni’s Waxed Canvas Tool Tote or Waxed Canvas Accessory Pouch.
Mikawa Momen Trifold Toolbag / Ichimaruni
Producing Regions : Aichi × Osaka
※All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
- The characteristics of wax coated products include cracks and split wrinkles.
- The more you use it, the softer it becomes and the more texture it gets.
- At first, it smells like a melted candle, but it fades as you use it.
- As the fabric is a cotton product, the color may fade. Please note that the color will transfer to clothes, etc., especially when it is wet.
- The fabric is vulnerable to moisture and may grow mold in hot and humid places. If you do not use it for a long time, store it in a well-ventilated shade.
- Ideally, you should not wash the canvas as much as possible to keep the initial texture for a long time.
- If you are worried about dirt, tap it gently with a soft cloth soaked in a diluted neutral detergent to remove it. If the dirt becomes noticeable, wash your hands gently. You can enjoy the new texture.
- Please avoid using bleach, thinner, benzine, and a dryer and iron.
- Since the leather tag is made of genuine leather, it may expand and contract slightly. If it gets wet with direct sunlight, water or sweat, it may fade and cause discoloration stains.
- Keep out of reach of infants.